Saturday, December 3, 2011

OOTD: BCBG Top Worn as a Skirt




Outfit details: Dress: ROSS, Skirt (worn as top) BCBG, Belt: ROSS, Shoes: BCBG, Jewelry: Cookie Lee, Headband: Dollar store


I scored this lovely red flowey pleated skirt at the Salvation Army in Roseville a few weeks back and was excited to finally incorporate it into an outfit. To be 100% honest, it is actually meant to be a strapless flowey top, but for this purpose it looked much better as a skirt. I wore it over-top of my short sleeved jersey dress from ROSS to give the look of separates. The length of the black dress provided a nice lining and extra coverage under the skirt. I wore a thin black wrap over my arms earlier in the eve as it was still quite chilly. The outfit needed to be dressy, modest and comfortable since the event was for work- a suprise birthday party for the husband of one of my bosses. I was responsible for decorations and helping coordinate the festivities at the event location so she could bring him in without him suspecting a thing. I'm happy to say that everything went as planned and boy was he suprised!


My sister was there too, since she nannies their two sweet kids. She showed up wearing the same exact color scheme as me. See, we sisters think alike.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**