Friday, September 2, 2011

FBFF- Goals and Dreams

1. Fess up - if you could do anything professionally what would it
be?

I would have my own fashion boutique. I've dreamed of this since I was a little girl. I have been entertaining the idea of an online boutique or etsy store to fullfill this dream. I've been a crafty girl and love making things so it would have to be part hand made items as well.

2. What draws you to this?
My absolute love of all things fashion.

3. When did you first start dreaming about this ideal? About 10 yrs ago. My friend Michelle and I had a project in our highschool government class where we were required to create a fictitious business and do all the research amongst our community. My first choice was a clothing boutique, but we decided to have a little fun and think out of the box. We figured our little town needed something fun for kids our age to do. So we created a rough business plan of a "Roller Skating/Bowling Alley by day and all ages dance club at night"- we even had floors that would come out over the bowling alley half. It was a neat idea, but still left me with my original sketches and not only the want but the dreams to start my own business.

4. What's holding you back from going all in?
Time and Money. That's probably the number one and two reason for a lot of people. I work 40hrs a wk, my husband and I our building our first house, I have my jewelry business for eves and weekends and my blog of course and now I want to do what?!

5. Sometimes the first step is the hardest... what's one step you can take now on the way to realizing your dream?

Try out my success with an etsy or ebay boutique and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**