Monday, March 14, 2011

Have Your Cake...

...and Eat It Too

My friend Lu has no qualms about ordering her dessert before dinner. I love her. It just proves that all those times as a kid, being told to eat your dinner before you can have dessert... well means nothing when you are an adult. In the words of Cartman, "I do what I want." :)

We had dessert, then dinner and drinks at Applebee's before spending a few hours playing dress up at a local discount clothing store. Needless to say it was time well spent putting outfits together and helping each other pick the right pieces to flatter their figure, complexion and hair color. It was so much fun.



So we all split the super yummy Triple Chocolate Meltdown®. Applebee's describes it as, "A magnificently moist chocolate cake topped with both dark and white chocolate. Its' fudge-filled center will erupt upon first bite! Served with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge."

New Do's,  New You's

This is my friend Tiffany from The Clothed Commuter, she is one of the main reasons I started my own blog. She has a wonderful sense of style and a sense of humor like my own. I have enjoyed following her 30 for 30 challenge posts and the super cute outfits she comes up with. Check out her blog sometime for inspiration of your own.

Tiffany and I are wearing Cookie Lee Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**