Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan Tsunami Relief


My current Donations: $63.60 as of 3/21/11

"Hope" by Michelle Jeffrey.


Japan's Tsunami Approaches

Photo: ms.nbc


My heart goes out to the families with love ones lost and lives affected by the tsunami that affected Japan and surrounding areas late last night. I feel for them. I am haunted by the images. When I have nightmares, this is what I dream about. The quest for higher ground.

For the remainder of the month of March, I will personally be donating 20% of every purchase of Cookie Lee Jewelry through me to the American Red Cross.


 If you would like to help. Please visit my website: www.cookielee.biz/mandybunnell and view my online catalog. Then email your order to me including item #, qty, mailing address, and phone number so that I may contact you, should I have questions or an item be on back order. It only takes one item! I'm anxious to see what we can pull together. I will be updating my blog daily with the current tally.

I have also pulled a list of links together where you can help to donate to the relief efforts that will be coming together in the hours ahead to help these families.

Please keep them in your prayers

If you somehow managed to miss the news about the devastation google has a very helpful link giving more info, the map of the Earthquake's epicenter, emergency info, travel info, flight statuses, etc.  <Click Here>


Thank you all in advance for taking the time and consideration to help me and my wish to donate to this cause. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to send me a message.


3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea Mandy!
    Tiffany
    http://clothedcommuter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff, I want to help in anyway I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, marvеlous weblog laуοut! Hoω lengthy have yоu ever beеn blοgging foг?
    you mаde running a blog loοk eaѕy.

    The overall glаnce of yοuг website is gгeat, as neаtly
    aѕ thе соntent mateгial!

    Here is my websіtе: click through the next website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**