Sunday, February 13, 2011

Biggest Little City: Part 2

Back from the trip and by golly did we have some fun :)  

Outfit Trial Run- wearing my new and recently thrifted shirt

Song of the Night: We'll Be Alright by Travie McCoy

We arrived, changed into our pretties and then off we went to dinner. Our ultimate destinations being Rum Bullions- Dueling Piano Bar for some laughs and sing-a-long fun and then later somewhere to go dancing. When the show died down, half of our group went to gamble, hopefully to double their paychecks... lol and the other half of us went to shake our groove thangs at the Aura Bar in Silver Legacy.



It was great fun. Before we had known it 3 hrs had passed by. We were drenched with sweat and feeling it was about time to call it a night. And a night it was, Whew! and what a workout! My friends and I re-hydrated then made a stop at the ladies room. Now this is where the fun begins... and I can't help but laugh at myself.


On the dancefloor!

 

Does anyone out there remember the hilarious Friends episode with Ross and his leather pants? That was me- I had a heck of a time peeling these skintight sweaty jeggins off (yeah I know gross, right?). One of my girlfriends was in the stall next to me and started laughing as I wiggled and danced about trying to peel myself out of them.. and nearly toppling through the closed stall door during the process. Then came the whole dreaded process in reverse- this time included hopping and wiggling. Man did I wish I had a bottle of lotion with me. I should have just worn a dress.
Lesson learned, don't ask a drunken stranger to take your picture.


How My Picture Should've Looked



3am: Back to the hotel room, and ready for a shower and some Z's.

All in all it was a fun trip in which we all needed. My husband got his needed boy time as well. I was so proud of myself, I only gambled 4 dollars worth and lost only 3.80 of it- it helps that we stayed so busy, I didn't have time to gamble. I got my cashout voucher for $0.20! lol I should frame it. All in all it was a fun trip in which we all needed.

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Thrifted $2
Tank: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Thrifted, $0.25
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Wanted Brand, Thrifted $1
Jewelry: Cookie Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**