Monday, February 7, 2011

Feelin' Thrify

Saturday Feb 5, 2011

This past Saturday, I spent a lovely afternoon browsing the local thrift stores with my mom in law. The sun's a shining and it was in the low 70's. I can't believe how nice the weather was here while people across the US are experiencing one of the worst winter storms in decades. I hope this beautiful weather lasts.


Hey Guys! Check out my amazing new invisible lounge chair.

Above, I'm seen rocking my new 25cent belt and my old floral top. It's been sitting in my closet for nearly a year and *gasp!* I've worn it maybe 2 or 3 times. I figured today was a great day to bring it out, especially since I was feeling it was time to start looking at my existing wardrobe in a whole new light.

Close-up of Cookie Lee Necklace

Floral Shirt: Target (2010)
Cardigan: Old Navy (Clearance $6)
Belt: unsure of brand (Thrifted $0.25)
Jeans: Old Navy (Clearance $6-2011)
Necklace: Cookie Lee Jewelry (2010) for sale*




Best find of the day! It's got a lovely peach color and the rouching gives it fancy corset look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**