Saturday, February 5, 2011

No, it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing...


State Trooper: "Pullover! "
Harry: "No, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing. "

 
I couldn't help but share one of my favorite movie lines :)



Home from work! Does this smile say TGIF or what?


Cardigan: Old Navy (Fall 2010)
Shirt: Tilly's (Spring 2010)
Jeans: Old Navy Flirt Skinny Jeans (Fall 2010)
Jewelry: Cookie Lee
Flats: Nicole via ROSS* (Spring 2010)

*Note: These had extra large rosettes when I bought them. By the time I got them home I had to bust out the scissors and give them a bit of a trim. Now they don't flop over the edge of the toe as loosely. I think it looks much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**