Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Things Friday- Glove Lovin'

Just a quick hello to my fellow blogger friends on this lovelly morning. I am lucky enough to get a SNOW DAY from work! Yep that means the office is closed, and it's safer and much warmer to stay in. Reports around our county are showing upwords of about a foot of snow- which is wonderful. Just this morning it started to stick here and we now have about an inch and there is more on the way- yay!

On that note, I wanted to share five lovely gloves for this cool and chilly weather. What are your faves?


Pink Bow Gloves
These are adoreable with their bow and button details.

Blue Mittens
Cute and Cozy!

Dooney & Bourke Gloves
Stylish and classy!

Natalie Fingerless Gloves
Fun and Fingerless

Ugg Gloves

Warm and Fuzzy



2 comments:

  1. If I could pick just one it would be the Ugg Gloves BUT I do love the pink bow gloves too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a hard choice for me too since they are both really cute and have their own fashionable advantages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**